It’s not a basic feature, but I’m sure it might be very useful. I’ve found tutorials and advices how to embed twitter timeline, but they all require at least basic programming knowledge.
I’ll show how to embed twitter timeline in a digital publication without programming knowledge in 10 easy steps using Adobe DPS.
Creat Twitter Widget
1. Go to link www.twitter.com/settings/widgets
2. Check the settings. We change only “Height” from 600 px default to 850 px.
3. Create widget
4. Copy the code ( + C)
Embed Twitter Timeline in a digital publication
5. Open Object > Insert HTML…
6. Replace default code with the code we copied earlier.
Tip: Frame Size
To make a specific size of the timeline frame add body style in the HTML code: . In this tut Width is 300 px and Height is 850 px.
7. Select the timeline frame (Selection Tool, V ) and move the frame.
8. Open Window > Folio Overlays > Web Content
9. Select Auto Play and Allow User Interaction.
10. Preview the article on a device.